What are the 2023 Nissan Kicks Trim Levels?
2023 Nissan Kicks Trim Levels
The 2023 Nissan Kicks is a compact SUV that offers seating for up to five passengers and plenty of rear cargo space as well as an extensive list of technology, comfort and safety features. The best part is, you get all of this at an affordable price. With five available trim levels, you can get everything you want and need in a new SUV at an affordable price when choosing the 2023 Nissan Kicks. Keep reading to learn more about all five of the 2023 Nissan Kicks trim levels and some of their most popular features.
[Learn More About: 2023 Nissan Kicks]
2023 Nissan Kicks Trim Level Features
The 2023 Nissan Kicks is available in five different trim levels, so you can get all the technology, comfort and safety features you’re looking for in a new crossover SUV without having to pay for the ones you don’t. Below, you’ll find all the available trim levels and some of their most popular features. Which 2023 Nissan Kicks trim level is right for you? Explore and compare some of the key features of each trim level of the 2023 Nissan Kicks to find out.
- 2023 Nissan Kicks S – The 2023 Nissan Kicks S trim level offers a long list of features at an affordable price. Some of its top features include Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Control and Rear Automatic Braking.
- 2023 Nissan Kicks SV – The 2023 Nissan Kicks SV trim level offers even more features than the S trim while still maintaining excellent affordability. Some of the most popular features in the SV trim include heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, Intelligent Cruise Control and many others.
- 2023 Nissan Kicks SV Special Edition – The 2023 Nissan Kicks SV Special Edition adds even more features to the model, including some design enhancements. Top features available in the SV Special Edition include a stainless steel exhaust finisher, 17-inch black alloy wheels and a rear roof spoiler.
- 2023 Nissan Kicks SR – Moving up to the 2023 Nissan Kicks SR will give you an incredible amount of added features and design cues. The impressive list includes LED fog lights, LED headlights, sport cloth seat trim and black-painted roof rails.
- 2023 Nissan Kicks SR Premium – The 2023 Nissan Kicks SR Premium is the top trim level in the lineup and offers you the most features available in this sporty crossover SUV. The features include Prima-Tex-appointed seats, 17-inch black alloy wheels, an Intelligent Around View Monitor and an 8-speaker Bose Personal Plus audio system.
If you would like to learn more about any of the new 2023 Nissan Kicks trim levels, please visit or contact Parkway Nissan of Stoney Creek and we will be happy to help you.
[View Inventory: New Nissan Kicks]