So you just bought a new car – what next? Not everyone is an automotive expert and we want to help you get the most out of your vehicle.Join us for an upcoming Know your Car Night, where we will teach you the basics of car safety and personal maintenance. We’ll show you the importance of regular service appointments and what it means for the lifetime of your vehicle.
You will learn about:
- Your vehicle’s technical and safety features
- Underhood, underbody, brakes and tires demonstrations
- Importance of scheduled maintenance and recall checks
- Simple steps to reduce operating costs
- Taking care of the interior + exterior of your vehicle
- What to do in the event of an accident.
- Light refreshments will be provided! RSVP to email@example.com
- Tuesday, August 10th
- Tuesday, November 2nd