How Many Trim Levels Does the 2023 Nissan Rogue Have?Feb 6th, 2023
2023 Nissan Rogue Trim Levels
The auto industry is filled with choices when searching for a new compact crossover SUV that can deliver the versatility, capability, technology, comfort and safety you’re looking for on the road. But, not all of them are equal and some do stand out from the rest. The 2023 Nissan Rogue is one of these SUVs that stand out from its competitor’s thanks to its many available trim levels that offer a generous amount of features and options to choose from at an affordable price. Keep reading to learn more about the many trim levels that are available when purchasing a new 2023 Nissan Rogue SUV and what some of their most popular features and options are, so you can pick the one that is right for you.
[Learn More About: 2023 Nissan Rogue]
2023 Nissan Rogue Features and Options by Trim Level
The 2023 Nissan Rogue is available in six different trim levels with each of them offering a long and extensive list of features and options to choose from at an affordable price. Below, you’ll find all six 2023 Nissan Rogue trim levels and some of their most popular features.
- 2023 Nissan Rogue S FWD. The 2023 Nissan Rogue S with front-wheel drive is the base trim level of the SUVs lineup and offers a generous amount of features that you’ll enjoy having while on the road. Top features include Nissan Connect, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection and 17-inch alloy wheels.
- 2023 Nissan Rogue S AWD. The 2023 Nissan Rogue S with all-wheel drive is a base trim level that features superior traction control and a long list of features, including a Terrain Mode Selector, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and many others.
- 2023 Nissan Rogue SV AWD. Moving up to the 2023 Nissan Rogue SV with all-wheel drive adds even more features to the SUV. You’ll find additional features such as a dual-panel panoramic moonroof, Nissan’s ProPILOT Assist and 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
- 2023 Nissan Rogue Midnight Edition AWD. The 2023 Nissan Rogue Midnight Edition with all-wheel drive offers a sporty look with blacked-out exterior features that help make it stand out on the road. Some of its features include black roof rails, charcoal leatherette seats and 18-inch gloss black aluminum-alloy wheels.
- 2023 Nissan Rogue SL AWD. The 2023 Nissan Rogue SL with all-wheel drive is a popular trim level thanks to its extensive list of features and options. A few of its best features include a tri-zone automatic temperature control system, a motion-activated liftgate and 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
- 2023 Nissan Rogue Platinum AWD. The 2023 Nissan Rogue Platinum with all-wheel drive is the top trim level and as such, it offers you the most technology and comfort features available. Top features include a 12.3-inch digital dashboard with fully digital gauges, semi-aniline quilted Nappa leather-appointed seats, a head-up driving display and a Bose premium audio system with a dual-driver woofer.
[You May Also Like: 2023 Nissan Kicks Trim Levels]