310S Licensed Automotive Technician
Parkway Nissan is seeking a Full Time Licensed Automotive Technician
We are currently seeking a full time flat rate licensed Automotive Technician. You must have a 310S License in good standing order. We are looking for someone who is confident and competent with vehicle diagnosis and repair.
– Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly
– Isolating the systems or components that might have caused the problem
– Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment
– Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
– Following Nissan’s high level of accuracy and customer satisfaction
– Working with all members of the team and all management
– Need to be able to work with different diagnostic programs
– Experience with Nissan systems is an asset but not required
– Ability to identify problems quickly
– Continued willingness to learn
– Positive and friendly attitude
– 310S licensed Technician
– No apprentices
– Confident and Competent with vehicle diagnosis and repair
Parkway Nissan is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, Parkway Nissan will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
If you would like to be part of a winning team environment please send your resume.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please no phone calls. Thank you in advance for your application.
Automotive Repair: 3 years
High school or equivalent
G Class Drivers License
Clean Drivers Abstract